Barrett Landscaping is growing, and we're always looking for the best talent to join our team. We are seeking business-minded individuals who would like to grow their career in the horticulture industry. If you have a high attention for detail, a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude, we are interested in speaking with you. Those who join our team can expect a professional work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, ongoing training and development and opportunities for career advancement.
- Landscape Foreman
- Landscape Technician
- Administrative Assistant
The top 8 reasons to work for Barrett Landscaping
1. Most weeks you work 4-10's which means a 3 day weekend
2. Weekly Pay
3. Earn Paid Days Off
4. Closed all Major Holidays
5. Newer and well-maintained equipment
6. Defined career ladder showing what you must do to move up
7. Earn performance bonuses
8. Retirement plan with company match and disability insurance
If a career with Barrett Landscaping is something you may be interested in, please complete the application below and a member of our management team will be in touch.